Monday, December 21, 2009

sometimes hearing it is just as bad

I thought I had come to terms with our bad fortune. I thought it would be easier to hear my husband tell someone than have to tell them myself. BUT it was just as hard.

My stomach twisted into a knot. It became stuffy in the air. I felt the tears forming in my eyes.

When will this pass? When will I be able to hear the words "we lost the baby" without feeling a part of me die inside? Why can't I let this go?

Then their is the part where he says "maybe next time". This is when I can't stop the tears and I think I'm going to puke.

When will I have faith that it will happen again? When will my body be ready again? Will everything be okay this time?

Eventually...

No comments:

Post a Comment